Here are the 5 steps that HitFix tumbr experienced upon hearing this news.
- Denial - No…no one would ever throw away so many followers. Maybe she just stopped posting.
- Anger - What did she just do! What did she just do!
- Bargaining - I would work as a naked bee keeper for a year for that many twitter followers.
- Depression - I bet bee keeping in a tough lonely profession.
- Acceptance - I better write a tumblr post about this.
Adele will likely top the Billboard 200 this week. Also Hoodie Allen lands in the top 10.
Here is a quick HitFix quiz! Hoodlie Allen is:
- A punk band
- A rapper
- That guy who hangs out behind K-Mart
- That guy who lives in a van down by the river
- That guy who goes around tagging car hoods with ‘Allen’
Here are 10 alternates, ABC was probably not going for with their hangman style title.
- Don’t Trust the Bagel in Apt. 23
- Don’t Trust the Bacon in Apt. 23
- Don’t Trust the Banjo in Apt. 23
- Don’t Trust the Barfs in Apt. 23
- Don’t Trust the Beans in Apt. 23
- Don’t Trust the Beets in Apt. 23
- Don’t Trust the Bigot in Apt. 23
- Don’t Trust the Birds in Apt. 23
- Don’t Trust the Boner in Apt. 23
- Don’t Trust the Butch in Apt. 23
Every time we are reminded that they are making Ender’s Game into a movie we want to sing with the voice of a thousand Mariah Careys. When we heard that we’d have to wait 7 more months we reacted with the attitude of a thousand Ke$ha’s.
This is the art for Kanye Wests new song ‘Theraflu’. Of all the images ever created, this is the one they decided to use. Someone looked at this and said “Yes! Let’s use this as an album cover, because it is better than all other alternatives for this project!” Click on the boobs above to find out more about the song and the Kanye + Kardashian rumors.
Is there anyone out there who thinks this is edgy and cool or do you agree that it’s just strange?
Here is Fiona Apple’s very unusual new Album cover. That sentence at the bottom is actually the name of the album, and not just an endorsement for Whipping Cords.
Fun Fact: There are 22 words in the title of the album and only 16 words in the titles of all the songs on the album combined (6 of the 10 songs have one word titles). See the track list and get more info here.
Do you think this is cool or over the top and have you ever see an album title that is so long?
Not sure if it’s the hair, the eyes, the stubble, or being surrounded by three woman who are oozing lust, but we think the young Mr. Pattinson looks extra dreamy in this poster for ‘Bel Ami’. Click on the poster to find out more about the movie.
Do you prefer this flavor of Robert or do you like him better as Edward Cullen?
Papa Burgundy is back! Last night on Conan Will Ferrell announced in character that the long rumored Anchorman 2 was a done deal. In honor of this jackpot of good fortune for Anchorman fans such and myself, here are my top 5 quotes from Anchorman:
#5: I’m a man who discovered the wheel and built the Eiffel Tower out of metal and brawn. That’s what kind of man I am. You’re just a woman with a small brain. With a brain a third the size of us. It’s science.
#4 Discovered by the Germans in 1904, they named it San Diego, which of course in German means a whale’s vagina.
# 3 Why don’t you go back to your home on Whore Island?
#2 I will smash your face into a car windshield, and then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out for a nice seafood dinner and never call her again.
#1 Milk was a bad choice